Bankruptcy Attorney Phoenix AZ
Protecting Your Future with Debt Solutions for Consumers & Businesses
At the Law Office of Harold E. Campbell P.C., we provide personal service in an impersonal world. Bankruptcy is never a one-size-fits-all situation.
Each case is unique and deserves individual attention. Our dedicated bankruptcy attorney in Phoenix can talk with you about the concerns and matters that affect you – everything from foreclosure defense to bankruptcy involving divorce and tax issues.
Our attorney can help you with legal matters involving:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Foreclosure Defense
- Rebuilding Your Credit
- Bankruptcy & taxes
- Bankruptcy litigation
- Divorce and bankruptcy
Less than 0.05% of Arizona attorneys earn specialty certification in any legal field. Attorney Campbell is one of those experts: a Bankruptcy Specialist certified by the State Bar of Arizona.
Our debt relief firm offers the high-caliber, insightful, and personalized service that you need and deserve. Please don’t hesitate to see how we can be of service to you.
When you call, you will always speak with an attorney. Contact us online or call (480) 568-2333 today.
Our Arizona Bankruptcy Services
At the Law Office of Harold E. Campbell P.C., we not only represent consumer debtors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies, but we also represent individuals and businesses as well as farmers and ranchers. Our bankruptcy attorney in Phoenix further represents creditors and other claimants in bankruptcy matters.
Additionally, we represent clients against the IRS and State of Arizona in tax collection matters and offers in compromise (programs that allow you to pay off back taxes with a small lump-sum payment or reduced payments over two years).
How to File For Bankruptcy in Arizona
Before filing for bankruptcy it is important to seek legal counseling with our bankruptcy attorney in Phoenix for the best options for your situation. Typically filing for bankruptcy consist of the following steps:
- 1. Forms - Gather the proper filing forms
- 2. Counseling - You must take a credit counseling before filing a case.
- 3. Complete Forms - Ensure that you are properly filling out forms with a bankruptcy attorney and avoid delays.
- 4. Print & File - File your forms by going to a Court house in Phoenix.
- 5. Mail Documents to Trustee - Depending on your case, you will receive a letter from a trustee handling your case with a questionnaire you will need to respond to.
- 6. Bankruptcy Course & 341 Meeting - You will need to take a final financial management course and attend a meeting of creditors .
Overall the journey may seem long and complex but with our Phoenix bankruptcy lawyer at the Law Office of Harold E. Campbell P.C, we will provide professional guidance.
Bankruptcy Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to file bankruptcy in Arizona?
- There are varies prices for each type of bankruptcy. The cost for filing Chapter 7 costs $335 and filing costs for chapter 13 will costs $281.
Where do I file bankruptcy in Arizona?
- You file bankruptcy with Arizona Bankruptcy Court in Phoenix, Tucson, or Yuma court locations.
How long does it take to file bankruptcy in AZ?
- You will have 15 days to file for bankruptcy and must provide specific information. After 45 days of filing you will have a meeting with creditors. 6-9 weeks after your 341 meeting of creditors you will receive a letter that your case has been discharged
Why Choose Our Attorney?
There are three key reasons why clients choose to work with Attorney Campbell:
- He’s helped consumers, businesses, and creditors Since 1978
- He’s a Certified Bankruptcy Specialist
- He has guided thousands of clients toward achieving their fresh start
What Do I Get To
Keep In Bankruptcy
45+ years of legal counsel and representation to help you overcome the complicated process of bankruptcy and tax resolution.